Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

school

+3
crazycactus
Babsy
drummergirl
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

school Empty school

Post by drummergirl Thu May 07, 2009 12:42 am

anyone else already over 8th grade and just wanna go to high school? i mean COME ON! all my teachers(except band and pe) hate me, no1 cares about it anymore, and i just wanna watch movies every weekend.
drummergirl
drummergirl
Forum Elder

Cancer Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

school Empty Re: school

Post by Babsy Thu May 07, 2009 12:45 am

I agree, I've just about given up on school, I mean we have only a month left and I'm drifting away in all of my classes, I'm failing science and it sucks! I just want it to be over!!! At least until graduation, because I get to wear another amazing dress!
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Cancer Posts : 63
Location : in my room, in my house, in thousand oaks, in california, in the us, in north america, on the planet earth, in the milky way

Back to top Go down

Post by drummergirl Thu May 07, 2009 12:47 am

lol. what kind of dress you wearing??? im looking for a sundress but cant find any that arent dresscode...
drummergirl
drummergirl
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Thu May 07, 2009 12:52 am

I'm not even sure, I still have to go shopping, probably some kind of informal, empire dress with the almost puffy sleeves that aren't really that too puffy, because I hate that. I'm so very picky when it comes to dresses. Haha, it sucks, because my dad takes me to shop with them. I found the dress I wore to DC (you wouldn't know about that one) at Ross, at the last minute, but I don't really want another one like that. But it has to cover my legs, because stockings in the sun suck and I really hate my legs...or at least my knees.

Last edited by Babsy on Thu May 07, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Location : in my room, in my house, in thousand oaks, in california, in the us, in north america, on the planet earth, in the milky way

Back to top Go down

Post by crazycactus Thu May 07, 2009 1:23 am

Yes, I'm having a lot of trouble picking out my dress too. What a nightmare!!!

Anyways, yeah, 8th grade kinda sucks just cause last year the entire time I had my mind set that I was going on to high school with all of my band friends. Then by the end of the year, I was kind of just like, "Oh wait....**** it." Evil or Very Mad
crazycactus
crazycactus
Forum Elder

Leo Posts : 57

http://theblwr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Thu May 07, 2009 1:24 am

Yeah, Bennett, it must be hard for you! You can wear mine...I know you loved it, but I'm not sure it will fit you.

You're band friends aren't going to WHS?

PS. My sister says you are a jerk!
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Thu May 07, 2009 1:39 am

Babsy wrote:Yeah, Bennett, it must be hard for you! You can wear mine...I know you loved it, but I'm not sure it will fit you.

You're band friends aren't going to WHS?

PS. My sister says you are a jerk!

The 8th graders of last year.
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Libra Posts : 136

https://crazymonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crazycactus Thu May 07, 2009 1:40 am

What he said..

P.S. Tell your sister, "Thannnnkksssss!!!!!!!!" Just like that.
crazycactus
crazycactus
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Thu May 07, 2009 1:43 am

Oh yeah, I didn't know any of them. I'm thinking of not wearing a dress for the promotion thing. Bennett and Daniel Eaton looked at me funny. Was it really that bad?

PS. I told her, she said "Whatever" and went back to Guitar Hero.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by drummergirl Thu May 07, 2009 2:22 am

haha. muahahaha, tennis tans are great, all my friends have to go tan cause their so white but im already tan so SCREW THEM MORE TIME FOR DRESS SHOPPING!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO...im going to westlake! im just not doing regiment.
drummergirl
drummergirl
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Thu May 07, 2009 2:24 am

drummergirl wrote:haha. muahahaha, tennis tans are great, all my friends have to go tan cause their so white but im already tan so SCREW THEM MORE TIME FOR DRESS SHOPPING!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO...im going to westlake! im just not doing regiment.
Sad
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Thu May 07, 2009 2:33 am

I should be going to Westlake, unless my dad really does move us to Texas in which case Ethan will not miss me and I will not miss him. I have no idea what regiment is and i don't need to tan cause.... *drumroll*

I

AM

BLACK!!

HAHA, that's my new catchphrase!
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Thu May 07, 2009 2:49 am

Babsy wrote:I should be going to Westlake, unless my dad really does move us to Texas in which case Ethan will not miss me and I will not miss him. I have no idea what regiment is and i don't need to tan cause.... *drumroll*

I

AM

BLACK!!

HAHA, that's my new catchphrase!

I will miss you, Joyce. But you'll be closer to Bailey, and so I'll feel good about that.
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazycactus Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 am

Tell your sister Guitar Hero is awesome....and you should check out the trailer for "Brutal Legend". It looks hilarious!! Jack Black ftw
crazycactus
crazycactus
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Thu May 07, 2009 3:07 am

Ethan, you really know my interests! I love that book and everything about it! That was REALLY FUNNY.
Well, thanks for the laughs. But could you please stop saying that? It is starting to get on my nerves.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Thu May 07, 2009 3:52 am

crazycactus wrote:Tell your sister Guitar Hero is awesome....and you should check out the trailer for "Brutal Legend". It looks hilarious!! Jack Black ftw
Lol, yeah. Can't wait. That game looks fun.
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Thu May 07, 2009 3:53 am

Babsy wrote:Ethan, you really know my interests! I love that book and everything about it! That was REALLY FUNNY.
Well, thanks for the laughs. But could you please stop saying that? It is starting to get on my nerves.
Of course, Babsy. I'll definitely stopped since you asked POLITELY. Thank you for the kindness!
-Ethan
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Thu May 07, 2009 4:23 am

Crazy Monkey wrote:
Babsy wrote:Ethan, you really know my interests! I love that book and everything about it! That was REALLY FUNNY.
Of course, Babsy. I'll definitely stopped since you asked POLITELY. Thank you for the kindness!
-Ethan

First of all, I never ask politely!! Second of all, I so did not right that. Third of all...I hate you so much!! Oh yeah and fourth and most importantly, you do not know me at all!! Oh yeah, WHY DID YOU EDIT MY POST! I HATE YOU EVEN MORE!

-Joyce
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Arun Thu May 07, 2009 4:29 am

Babsy....

Why trouble yourself with buying a dress for graduating something you don't care about?

Brutal legend LOL...

Iphone works pretty gay on the forums
LOL
Arun
Arun
Forum Elder

Virgo Posts : 42

http://www.micr0creations.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Thu May 07, 2009 4:33 am

Because being a girl, no matter what I still have to look amazing, I mean really, you have to understand that.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Fluff (Daniel) Thu May 07, 2009 4:48 am

crazycactus wrote:Yes, I'm having a lot of trouble picking out my dress too. What a nightmare!!!

Anyways, yeah, 8th grade kinda sucks just cause last year the entire time I had my mind set that I was going on to high school with all of my band friends. Then by the end of the year, I was kind of just like, "Oh wait....**** it." Evil or Very Mad

Bennett, for what its worth, I'd think you'd look beautiful in a dress. (homosxuality intended) Embarassed
The Big Fluff (Daniel)
The Big Fluff (Daniel)
Noobie
Noobie

Sagittarius Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Thu May 07, 2009 4:49 am

Haha, Bennett would look amazing in a dress, he should wear one, I'd need pictures.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Fluff (Daniel) Thu May 07, 2009 4:51 am

I'll get U those pictures Wink
The Big Fluff (Daniel)
The Big Fluff (Daniel)
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Thu May 07, 2009 4:52 am

Thanks, then I wouldn't hate you forever, I'd just threaten to hit you with an umbrella again! I hated those pictures and my arms still hurt from you holding me down for the stupid pictures.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Fluff (Daniel) Thu May 07, 2009 4:56 am

Babsy wrote:Thanks, then I wouldn't hate you forever, I'd just threaten to hit you with an umbrella again! I hated those pictures and my arms still hurt from you holding me down for the stupid pictures.

OOoooooookkkkk Im confuzzled Shocked And kinda scared......Mommy pale
The Big Fluff (Daniel)
The Big Fluff (Daniel)
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next