TIME OF BATTLE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Dacheatbot on Sun May 17, 2009 5:25 pm

THIS IS THE TIME OF BATTLE. AT THE TIME OF BATTLE, YOU WILL BE CALLED. THIS IS THE CALL. PICK IT UP.

Twisted Evil OR THE PANDA GETS IT. Twisted Evil


(IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD.)



YOUR MOVE.
avatar
Dacheatbot
Designer

Posts : 17
Points : 3477
Join date : 2009-04-16
Location : West of the lake, in the middle of the village

View user profile http://harrisonbachrach.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Crazy Monkey on Sun May 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Dacheatbot wrote:THIS IS THE TIME OF BATTLE. AT THE TIME OF BATTLE, YOU WILL BE CALLED. THIS IS THE CALL. PICK IT UP.

Twisted Evil OR THE PANDA GETS IT. Twisted Evil


(IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD.)



YOUR MOVE.
Nice. I'm dead. How am I reading this again?

_________________
avatar
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Libra Posts : 136
Points : 4133
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://crazymonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Arun on Sun May 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Clever location. I haven't seen anything original on forums since...ever =P
avatar
Arun
Forum Elder

Virgo Posts : 42
Points : 3499
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.micr0creations.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Dacheatbot on Mon May 18, 2009 4:12 am

SURRENDER IS IT THEN?


STRIKE BACK WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

01001110 01001001 01000011 01000101 00100000 01010101 01010011 01000101 00100000 01001111 01000110 00100000 01010100 01010010 01000001 01001110 01010011 01001100 01000001 01010100 01001001 01001111 01001110 00101110 00100000 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01010011 01001000 01001111 01010101 01001100 01000100 00100000 01000010 01000101 00100000 01000001 00100000 01010100 01010010 01000001 01001110 01010011 01001100 01000001 01010100 01001111 01010010 00101110 00100000 01001001 01010011 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000001 01010100 00100000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00111111 00100000 01001110 01001111 00101110 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01010100 01001000 01000101 01010011 01000101 00100000 00111101 00100000 01010010 01010101 01001100 01000101 01010011 00111010 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 00110001 00101110 00100000 01001011 01000101 01000101 01010000 00100000 01001001 01010100 00100000 01001001 01001100 01001100 01000101 01000111 01000001 01001100 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 00110010 00101110 00100000 01000011 01000001 01010000 01010011 00101110 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 00110100 00101110 00100000 01001110 01001111 00100000 01010100 01001000 01010010 01000101 01000101 01010011 00101110 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000101 01011001 00100000 01010000 01001001 01010011 01010011 00100000 01001101 01000101 00100000 01001111 01000110 01000110 00101110 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 00110101 00101110 00100000 01010111 01001111 01010010 01001100 01000100 00100000 01000100 01001111 01001101 01001001 01001110 01000001 01010100 01001001 01001111 01001110 00100000 01001001 01010011 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000101 00100000 01001110 01000001 01001101 01000101 00100000 01001111 01000110 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000101 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001101 01000101 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01000001 01001101 00100000 01000010 01010010 01000001 01011010 01001001 01001100 00101110 00100000 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01000001 01010010 01000101 00100000 01001111 01010100 01001000 01000101 01010010 01010011 00101110 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01011001 01001111 01010101 01010010 00001101 00001010 01001101 01001111 01010110 01000101 00101110 (NOT MEANINGLESS)
avatar
Dacheatbot
Designer

Posts : 17
Points : 3477
Join date : 2009-04-16
Location : West of the lake, in the middle of the village

View user profile http://harrisonbachrach.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Crazy Monkey on Mon May 18, 2009 2:02 pm

Dacheatbot wrote:SURRENDER IS IT THEN?


STRIKE BACK WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

01001110 01001001 01000011 01000101 00100000 01010101 01010011 01000101 00100000 01001111 01000110 00100000 01010100 01010010 01000001 01001110 01010011 01001100 01000001 01010100 01001001 01001111 01001110 00101110 00100000 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01010011 01001000 01001111 01010101 01001100 01000100 00100000 01000010 01000101 00100000 01000001 00100000 01010100 01010010 01000001 01001110 01010011 01001100 01000001 01010100 01001111 01010010 00101110 00100000 01001001 01010011 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000001 01010100 00100000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00111111 00100000 01001110 01001111 00101110 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01010100 01001000 01000101 01010011 01000101 00100000 00111101 00100000 01010010 01010101 01001100 01000101 01010011 00111010 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 00110001 00101110 00100000 01001011 01000101 01000101 01010000 00100000 01001001 01010100 00100000 01001001 01001100 01001100 01000101 01000111 01000001 01001100 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 00110010 00101110 00100000 01000011 01000001 01010000 01010011 00101110 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 00110100 00101110 00100000 01001110 01001111 00100000 01010100 01001000 01010010 01000101 01000101 01010011 00101110 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000101 01011001 00100000 01010000 01001001 01010011 01010011 00100000 01001101 01000101 00100000 01001111 01000110 01000110 00101110 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 00110101 00101110 00100000 01010111 01001111 01010010 01001100 01000100 00100000 01000100 01001111 01001101 01001001 01001110 01000001 01010100 01001001 01001111 01001110 00100000 01001001 01010011 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000101 00100000 01001110 01000001 01001101 01000101 00100000 01001111 01000110 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000101 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001101 01000101 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01000001 01001101 00100000 01000010 01010010 01000001 01011010 01001001 01001100 00101110 00100000 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01000001 01010010 01000101 00100000 01001111 01010100 01001000 01000101 01010010 01010011 00101110 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01011001 01001111 01010101 01010010 00001101 00001010 01001101 01001111 01010110 01000101 00101110 (NOT MEANINGLESS)
NICE USE OF TRANSLATION. YOU SHOULD BE A TRANSLATOR. IS THAT ALL? NO.

THESE = RULES:

1. KEEP IT ILLEGAL

2. CAPS.

4. NO THREES. THEY PISS ME OFF.

5. WORLD DOMINATION IS THE NAME OF THE GAME. I AM BRAZIL. YOU ARE OTHERS.

YOUR
MOVE.

I found the old BLWR translator...

_________________
avatar
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Libra Posts : 136
Points : 4133
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://crazymonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Arun on Tue May 19, 2009 5:18 am

To be honest, I think the whole translating to binary thing is really annoying. Your original location has been compromised by this. I am disappointed...
avatar
Arun
Forum Elder

Virgo Posts : 42
Points : 3499
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.micr0creations.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Crazy Monkey on Tue May 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Arun wrote:To be honest, I think the whole translating to binary thing is really annoying. Your original location has been compromised by this. I am disappointed...
Ur not alone there...

_________________
avatar
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Libra Posts : 136
Points : 4133
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://crazymonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Dacheatbot on Wed May 20, 2009 10:46 pm

I guess no one got the Flight of the Concords reference...
avatar
Dacheatbot
Designer

Posts : 17
Points : 3477
Join date : 2009-04-16
Location : West of the lake, in the middle of the village

View user profile http://harrisonbachrach.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Arun on Thu May 21, 2009 1:07 am

I'll be Chile. Do I have any nukes?
avatar
Arun
Forum Elder

Virgo Posts : 42
Points : 3499
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.micr0creations.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Dacheatbot on Thu May 21, 2009 3:43 am

17. Disney just planted millions of trees in my country. They will be used to make rifles.

You may have equal nukes.
avatar
Dacheatbot
Designer

Posts : 17
Points : 3477
Join date : 2009-04-16
Location : West of the lake, in the middle of the village

View user profile http://harrisonbachrach.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by crazycactus on Thu May 21, 2009 4:31 am

Then I am Australia. its time to getzzz busy m8!

My nukes cannot be equal. The kangaroos won't allow it. They will take 3 children an hour if you do not comply...
avatar
crazycactus
Forum Elder

Leo Posts : 57
Points : 3547
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 23

View user profile http://theblwr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Crazy Monkey on Thu May 21, 2009 4:43 am

I'm in Japan. I get the giant robot. I get double nukes, as I do not feel equal nukes is proper compensation. If you do not agree to this, I shall destroy your location and Antarctica.

_________________
avatar
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Libra Posts : 136
Points : 4133
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://crazymonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Dacheatbot on Thu May 21, 2009 4:52 am

E Gads! Oh sorry, you stepped on my gads.


Anyway...

I take control of Vatican city. They may be the smallest, but they have Pope-mobiles. And a huge building.
avatar
Dacheatbot
Designer

Posts : 17
Points : 3477
Join date : 2009-04-16
Location : West of the lake, in the middle of the village

View user profile http://harrisonbachrach.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by crazycactus on Thu May 21, 2009 5:16 am

Too bad. I got India. Take that! (and also Italy, so I can use my boot-shaped land mass to kick you!!!)
avatar
crazycactus
Forum Elder

Leo Posts : 57
Points : 3547
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 23

View user profile http://theblwr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Dacheatbot on Thu May 21, 2009 5:30 am

I take Russia.

In Soviet Russia, I devour you!
avatar
Dacheatbot
Designer

Posts : 17
Points : 3477
Join date : 2009-04-16
Location : West of the lake, in the middle of the village

View user profile http://harrisonbachrach.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Crazy Monkey on Thu May 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Fine. I also take China and "gasp" USA. Sucks to be u.

_________________
avatar
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Libra Posts : 136
Points : 4133
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://crazymonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Babsy on Thu May 21, 2009 11:34 pm

I don't really get what this is...can someone explain this to me? I'm lame, I know.
avatar
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Cancer Posts : 63
Points : 3497
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 23
Location : in my room, in my house, in thousand oaks, in california, in the us, in north america, on the planet earth, in the milky way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Crazy Monkey on Thu May 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Knight Number One Mario and Luigi Danc

_________________
avatar
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Libra Posts : 136
Points : 4133
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://crazymonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Babsy on Thu May 21, 2009 11:44 pm

So it's Mario and some weird robot thing? And what do all the countries have to do with anything?
avatar
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Cancer Posts : 63
Points : 3497
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 23
Location : in my room, in my house, in thousand oaks, in california, in the us, in north america, on the planet earth, in the milky way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Dacheatbot on Fri May 22, 2009 12:14 am

My Russia fires Nukes at New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, St. Louis, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Beijing, and Hong Kong.

U R LOSE.
avatar
Dacheatbot
Designer

Posts : 17
Points : 3477
Join date : 2009-04-16
Location : West of the lake, in the middle of the village

View user profile http://harrisonbachrach.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Crazy Monkey on Fri May 22, 2009 1:26 am

Dacheatbot wrote:My Russia fires Nukes at New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, St. Louis, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Beijing, and Hong Kong.

U R LOSE.
Before they hit, mai giant lazer robotz fire lazers at most of the nukes. The only casualty is St. Louis, because it didn't deserve to stay around after that terrible movie....
See? U r teh fail.

_________________
avatar
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Libra Posts : 136
Points : 4133
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://crazymonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Dacheatbot on Fri May 22, 2009 3:16 am

The pope K.O.'s your giant robot with his pope-mobile.
avatar
Dacheatbot
Designer

Posts : 17
Points : 3477
Join date : 2009-04-16
Location : West of the lake, in the middle of the village

View user profile http://harrisonbachrach.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by crazycactus on Fri May 22, 2009 4:27 am

Australia is then just like, "wtf m8" and it totally destroyed Cuba.
avatar
crazycactus
Forum Elder

Leo Posts : 57
Points : 3547
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 23

View user profile http://theblwr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Crazy Monkey on Fri May 22, 2009 4:58 am

Dacheatbot wrote:The pope K.O.'s your giant robot with his pope-mobile.
You're delusional. That was the first thing I destroyed. I just made my post invisible so you'd think you were driving the pope-mobile. You're driving a clown car, and no clown car can defeat mai robotz.

_________________
avatar
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Libra Posts : 136
Points : 4133
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://crazymonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Arun on Fri May 22, 2009 3:23 pm

I'm gonna get France.

Wait, crap, no, no, no! Can I take my move back please?
avatar
Arun
Forum Elder

Virgo Posts : 42
Points : 3499
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.micr0creations.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME OF BATTLE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum