Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

school

+3
crazycactus
Babsy
drummergirl
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

school - Page 4 Empty Re: school

Post by drummergirl Tue May 12, 2009 2:05 am

hey are we going to the beach this year for santa barbra? i really wanna go to the beach again, last year was FUNNN...anyways, im going dress shopping with claire and leash in the next few weeks...id rather go to guitar center and buy a few things, not a dress.
drummergirl
drummergirl
Forum Elder

Cancer Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 2:13 am

what's all this talk about santa barbara? it must be a band thing or somethting, cause i've never been.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Cancer Posts : 63
Location : in my room, in my house, in thousand oaks, in california, in the us, in north america, on the planet earth, in the milky way

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Tue May 12, 2009 2:14 am

Babsy wrote:what's all this talk about santa barbara? it must be a band thing or somethting, cause i've never been.
IDK either, so must be Jazz I
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Libra Posts : 136

https://crazymonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 2:15 am

ethan, tell me, please!!!
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Location : in my room, in my house, in thousand oaks, in california, in the us, in north america, on the planet earth, in the milky way

Back to top Go down

Post by drummergirl Tue May 12, 2009 2:16 am

yah, its jazz 1 specials only. were carpooling, so i didnt know if we were going to the beach Sad .
drummergirl
drummergirl
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 2:17 am

no wonder i didn't know
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by drummergirl Tue May 12, 2009 2:18 am

i just wanna go to the beach. i dont care about the festival as much. Razz
drummergirl
drummergirl
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 2:24 am

oh, yeah, before i leave to texas, i just want to go on the biggest summer road trip ever, but i can't, everyone leaves during the summer, that's one thing i'll never do before i die, which in texas would probably be soon.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by drummergirl Tue May 12, 2009 2:26 am

Sad dont go away!!! ill miss you!!!!
drummergirl
drummergirl
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 2:28 am

Thanks! I don't want to leave either, my friends, my mommy and my crushes live out here! And Demi Lavato and the Jo-Bros live in Texas. Look at the pros and cons.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by drummergirl Tue May 12, 2009 2:30 am

noooooooooooo dont go to the dark side! screw jonas bros and demi!!! stay over here!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
drummergirl
drummergirl
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Tue May 12, 2009 2:31 am

drummergirl wrote:noooooooooooo dont go to the dark side! screw jonas bros and demi!!! stay over here!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Think she is saying that those are some of the cons...
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 2:32 am

I know, I don't want to, but to quote my father...
"I don't care what the f**k, you want, you're worthless and you ARE my child, I have control of you, Joyce Campbell, not the other way around."
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by drummergirl Tue May 12, 2009 2:34 am

well Do that. promise ur gonna stay in touch...shit im talking like the school years over already.
drummergirl
drummergirl
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 2:36 am

I wish that I could. I want my dad to let my grandmother, but my dad doesn't want me to. He keeps saying that I can, but then he always changes his mind! I really want to go to Westlake High with you guys. I love you guys, especially Ethan.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Tue May 12, 2009 2:38 am

Babsy wrote:I wish that I could. I want my dad to let my grandmother, but my dad doesn't want me to. He keeps saying that I can, but then he always changes his mind! I really want to go to Westlake High with you guys. I love you guys, especially Ethan.
Ah, the joy of editing.
And BTW, I'm sorry. But it got rid of the butterflies Smile
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 2:40 am

Shut up, you have no butterflies.
You only get those when you are in love!
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Tue May 12, 2009 2:42 am

Babsy wrote:Shut up, you have no butterflies.
You only get those when you are in love!
I've had the butterflies once...
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 2:42 am

You were in love?
With who?
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Tue May 12, 2009 2:43 am

Babsy wrote:You were in love?
With who?
U wouldn't know. Before I transferred to Colina.
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 2:46 am

Aww, that's amazing. I think I've been in love twice, but this time it's with someone I hate oh-so-much! Why is he so annoying?!!

My second crush just doesn't give me that feeling, only the first crush can.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Tue May 12, 2009 2:48 am

Babsy wrote:Aww, that's amazing. I think I've been in love twice, but this time it's with someone I hate oh-so-much! Why is he so annoying?!!

Then why do you persist to like the other one. Obviously it is the first one that makes you feel special, no matter how annoying he is, so you should focus ur energy on him, instead of liking two guys even though you know in your heart you only really like one.
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 2:53 am

Crazy Monkey wrote:
Babsy wrote:Aww, that's amazing. I think I've been in love twice, but this time it's with someone I hate oh-so-much! Why is he so annoying?!!

Then why do you persist to like the other one. Obviously it is the first one that makes you feel special, no matter how annoying he is, so you should focus ur energy on him, instead of liking two guys even though you know in your heart you only really like one.

That's the deepest thing that you've ever said!

I try to put all of my energy into him, but he still pays no attention. I mean, I don't think he's worth it, but he leaves and then every time he comes back, my stomach goes all weird again. He flirts with everyone around me, but when it comes to me, I'm just like a little sister, not even that. It makes me cry, but I can't get over him. My "lovelife" (I hate that word) is as stupid and complicated as a bad chick-flick...any chickflick. I hate it.

My other crush is so much easier to talk to though he rarely pays attention to me, I don't have to try to say anything to him, but there's no butterflies when I'm with him.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Tue May 12, 2009 2:57 am

Babsy wrote:
Crazy Monkey wrote:

I try to put all of my energy into him, but he still pays no attention. I mean, I don't think he's worth it, but he leaves and then every time he comes back, my stomach goes all weird again. He flirts with everyone around me, but when it comes to me, I'm just like a little sister, it makes me cry, but I can't get over him. My "lovelife" (I hate that word) is as stupid and complicated as a bad chick-flick...any chickflick. I hate it.

My other crush is so much easier to talk to though he rarely pays attention to me, I don't have to try to say anything to him, but there's no butterflies when I'm with him.
Yes, Joyce, I actually have a brain and I do on occasion use it.
Well, make him notice you. Flirt back. Be outgoing. Put yourself out there, and get him to like you back. If he's really meant for you, he'll respond the way you want. If he isn't, then it is probably for the best, and you can focus on your backup plan. But put yourself out there. Don't wait for him to come to you. You try going to him. I'm sorry if that doesn't work, but that is what I feel would be the best way for you.
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 3:02 am

Crazy Monkey wrote:
Babsy wrote:
Crazy Monkey wrote:

I try to put all of my energy into him, but he still pays no attention. I mean, I don't think he's worth it, but he leaves and then every time he comes back, my stomach goes all weird again. He flirts with everyone around me, but when it comes to me, I'm just like a little sister, it makes me cry, but I can't get over him. My "lovelife" (I hate that word) is as stupid and complicated as a bad chick-flick...any chickflick. I hate it.

Yes, Joyce, I actually have a brain and I do on occasion use it.
Well, make him notice you. Flirt back. Be outgoing. Put yourself out there, and get him to like you back. If he's really meant for you, he'll respond the way you want. If he isn't, then it is probably for the best, and you can focus on your backup plan. But put yourself out there. Don't wait for him to come to you. You try going to him. I'm sorry if that doesn't work, but that is what I feel would be the best way for you.

I'm sorry, but I can't get over how philisophical you're being. I love it.

Thing is...I don't know how to flirt, that's why I hang out with you guys. To be accepted by you guys, I don't have to. I'm also not outgoing and I don't know how to "put myself out there" or how to flirt. Thing is I don't think that we're meant to be, because if we were, I wouldn't have a second crush and I can't get over my second crush, he's adorable. I suck at being a girl, really it's sort of hard when it comes to crushes and there is no real guide book or instruction manual.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum