Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

school

+3
crazycactus
Babsy
drummergirl
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

school - Page 5 Empty Re: school

Post by Crazy Monkey Tue May 12, 2009 3:07 am

Babsy wrote:
Crazy Monkey wrote:
Babsy wrote:
Crazy Monkey wrote:
Babsy wrote:Aww, that's amazing. I think I've been in love twice, but this time it's with someone I hate oh-so-much! Why is he so annoying?!!

My second crush just doesn't give me that feeling, only the first crush can.
Then why do you persist to like the other one. Obviously it is the first one that makes you feel special, no matter how annoying he is, so you should focus ur energy on him, instead of liking two guys even though you know in your heart you only really like one.

That's the deepest thing that you've ever said!

I try to put all of my energy into him, but he still pays no attention. I mean, I don't think he's worth it, but he leaves and then every time he comes back, my stomach goes all weird again. He flirts with everyone around me, but when it comes to me, I'm just like a little sister, it makes me cry, but I can't get over him. My "lovelife" (I hate that word) is as stupid and complicated as a bad chick-flick...any chickflick. I hate it.

My other crush is so much easier to talk to though he rarely pays attention to me, I don't have to try to say anything to him, but there's no butterflies when I'm with him.
Yes, Joyce, I actually have a brain and I do on occasion use it.
Well, make him notice you. Flirt back. Be outgoing. Put yourself out there, and get him to like you back. If he's really meant for you, he'll respond the way you want. If he isn't, then it is probably for the best, and you can focus on your backup plan. But put yourself out there. Don't wait for him to come to you. You try going to him. I'm sorry if that doesn't work, but that is what I feel would be the best way for you.

I'm sorry, but I can't get over how philisophical you're being. I love it.

Thing is...I don't know how to flirt, that's why I hang out with you guys. To be accepted by you guys, I don't have to. I'm also not outgoing and I don't know how to "put myself out there" or how to flirt. Thing is I don't think that we're meant to be, because if we were, I wouldn't have a second crush and I can't get over my second crush, he's adorable. I suck at being a girl, really it's sort of hard when it comes to crushes and there is no real guide book or instruction manual.
Lol.
First off, 100th post FTW.
Second, you don't suck at being a girl. You just have to get more comfortable around guys that aren't us. Would you like me to act normal tomorrow so you can see if you can get used to it?
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Libra Posts : 136

https://crazymonkey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 3:13 am

No, then I'd just be scared. I love you guys (as friends) just the way you are. I'm so scared...wow, Ethan, you're the best. And I really do suck at being a girl, skirts are horrible creations along with dresses and heels. I think it's because I kinda come of as harsh and mean, when I am SO not!!!

Sarcasm, by the way. I kind of am, but I don't mean to be, it's just that guys annoy me, I blame my brother, that's how I get him to stop. Maybe that's it! Or maybe not, I'm not sure. I still don't even get why I'm venting to you anyway. You don't even care.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Cancer Posts : 63
Location : in my room, in my house, in thousand oaks, in california, in the us, in north america, on the planet earth, in the milky way

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Tue May 12, 2009 3:16 am

Babsy wrote:No, then I'd just be scared. I love you guys (as friends) just the way you are. I'm so scared...wow, Ethan, you're the best. And I really do suck at being a girl, skirts are horrible creations along with dresses and heels. I think it's because I kinda come of as harsh and mean, when I am SO not!!!

Sarcasm, by the way. I kind of am, but I don't mean to be, it's just that guys annoy me, I blame my brother, that's how I get him to stop. Maybe that's it! Or maybe not, I'm not sure. I still don't even get why I'm venting to you anyway. You don't even care.
I care. I try to help people with their problems. I feel it is good to help others when they need help.
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 3:19 am

I still don't understand, I mean, currently, I have no chance with my first crush anyway, all through the DC trip, girls were talking about how hot he was, and that means I have 0 chance.

My second crush and I talk very rarely, I want to talk to him but we have no classes together.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Location : in my room, in my house, in thousand oaks, in california, in the us, in north america, on the planet earth, in the milky way

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Tue May 12, 2009 3:22 am

Babsy wrote:I still don't understand, I mean, currently, I have no chance with my first crush anyway, all through the DC trip, girls were talking about how hot he was, and that means I have 0 chance.

My second crush and I talk very rarely, I want to talk to him but we have no classes together.
So what! Work up some courage, and talk to number one. No matter how much the other girls think he is hot, if he likes you, then it doesn't matter what the other girls think, because the only one he'll be focused on is you.
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 3:27 am

LEVEL 2!!!

Except for the fact that I'm not pretty enough for him...hot guys=hot girls, which I am not. I'd tell you who I like, but this isn't the place.

My better choice is crush 2, if only I could talk to him more, but since we have no classes together and I don't know what to talk about, I can't talk to him. Especially since he's always with his friends.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Monkey Tue May 12, 2009 3:28 am

Babsy wrote:LEVEL 2!!!

Except for the fact that I'm not pretty enough for him...hot guys=hot girls, which I am not. I'd tell you who I like, but this isn't the place.

My better choice is crush 2, if only I could talk to him more, but since we have no classes together and I don't know what to talk about, I can't talk to him. Especially since he's always with his friends.
Well, GL. I've got to log off for the night, but if you want to talk more tomorrow, just feel free to ask, k? K. TTYL.
Crazy Monkey
Crazy Monkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 3:30 am

I'll forget, but thanks.
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by crazycactus Tue May 12, 2009 4:37 am

*sigh*

Really guys?
I don't think I want to talk in this topic at all anymore. I absolutely hate talking about this stuff, you're getting all like emotional and crap. UGHHH.....

Oh, and Sarah, I have no idea if we're going to the beach, but I don't think we are. I'll ask G tomorrow.

So anyways, goodbye from this topic, I'm just not gonna post here. EVER.
crazycactus
crazycactus
Forum Elder

Leo Posts : 57

http://theblwr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 4:47 am

I'm sorry Bennett, never again, I promise!! Laughing

It's just that it was the first time Ethan has ever been that deep, so I figured that I'd try to keep it that way for as long as I can.

STAR testing is horrible!!!
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuecks Tue May 12, 2009 11:55 pm

lulz ethan giving dating advice
Kuecks
Kuecks
Level 1
Level 1

Leo Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsy Tue May 12, 2009 11:58 pm

He's much better than you!
Babsy
Babsy
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Arun Sun May 17, 2009 4:14 am

Keep away from deep convos on the internet, lol.

It shouldn't be hard to coerce him into one in real life anyways =P
Arun
Arun
Forum Elder

Virgo Posts : 42

http://www.micr0creations.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5